[IDD #CCN-713418]: bigbird.tamu.edu and

Hi Gerry,

I have removed the offending link :)

That was WAY old, and was static, glad you pointed it out so we could get rid
of it!

The dynamic routing page can be found at:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/rtstats/rtstats_feedtree?NNEXRAD

from:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/rtstats/topoindex?tree

from:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/idd/rtstats/

I found the bad page linked from IDD, LDM, AND IDD general, so I hope I found
them all :)

Cheers,

Jeff

> Hi Gerry,
>
> re:
> > Referring to http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/idd/nexradFeed.html,
> > shouldn't bigbird (and possibly sasquatch) be on here? I thought we'd
> > fall into the 2nd tier, at the least.

Jeff Weber
Unidata User Support
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu