Re: your mail

Hello Wen,

Yes, it is important to notify ALL upstream sites that you feed from.

i.e. NLDN from SUNY-Albany.

We have made the changes here at Unidata so both aeolus.valpo.edu and
fujita.valpo.edu can feed from:

idd.unidata.ucar.edu

For the NLDN, please contact:

David knight @

address@hidden

address@hidden

If you need any more contact info, please let me know.

Cheers,

Jeff