[IDD #ZWV-456739]: ASCAT or WindSat data available via LDM?

Hi Greg,

re:
> Thanks for letting me know. I saw the apparent capability to
> handle these datatypes was already in GEMPAK5.11.4. EUMETSAT claims
> they are distributing the ASCAT data in buffer format via the GTS - I
> thought maybe the two would go together. Too bad.

Oops, I stand corrected.  I just did a Google (tm) search using
'ASCAT noaaport' and found:

http://www.weather.gov/os/notification/tin08-29scatterometer.txt

This NOAAPort Technical Implementation Notice appears to have all
of the information you need.  I would check the HDS datastream
for the data...

Ticket ID: ZWV-456739
Department: Support IDD