[IDD #JQW-816102]: LDM for AMS

Hi Brad,

re: rtstats for ams-edex.gwcc.com
> changed the request fields per your request

Thanks for turning on stats reporting and splitting your
feed requests!

The latencies for the various feeds are looking nice and low:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/rtstats/siteindex?ams-edex.gwcc.com

Given the low latencies, and data request splits, it may be
possible to send more data your way.  Please let me know
if you want me to re-ALLOW you to request the NEXRAD2 and CONDUIT
datastreams (i.e., are you getting all of the data feeds that
you want).

Ticket ID: JQW-816102
Department: Support IDD