[IDD #NAN-265528]: help with ldm pqact.conf actions

Hi Heath,

re:
> Thanks for your response.  Unfortunately, I am still not seeing any
> files created.  I will attach the latest pqact.conf file.   Again,
> thanks for your help.

> NEXRAD2       (KLIX)
> FILE  -overwrite      data/NEXRAD2/\1.ldm

The pqact.conf listing you sent seems like it does _not_ have a tab
character before FILE.  Is this the case?  Perhaps if you could
send your file as an email attachment, not as an inline listing...

Or, try using the pqact.conf file I have attached to this reply:

<as 'ldm'>
cd ~ldm/etc
mv pqact.conf pqact.conf.orig
cp <whereever you unpack the pqact.conf file I have attached> .
ldmadmin pqactcheck
ldmadmin pqactHUP

Also, please send the output of:

ps -u ldm