[IDD #NAN-265528]: help with ldm pqact.conf actions

Hi Heath,

re:
> This is Heath Peeples from Mississippi State University.  I have
> recently installed LDM 6.7.1 and have my feed coming in as can be
> verified by ldmadmin watch.  I however can not get anything written to
> disk from the product queue.  I assume i do not have the pqact.conf
> file correct.

> Can you help with this?

Yes.  Please send us all of the pattern-action files that you are using
in your processing (e.g., ~ldm/etc/pqact.conf and any others).  Also,
please send us the LDM configuration file ~ldm/etc/ldmd.conf.

We will take a look at the files to see if there is anything obviously
wrong and report back to you.

Ticket ID: NAN-265528
Department: Support IDD