[IDD #BKI-822215]: LDM feed sites

Hi Adam,

re:
> I think it is fixed...

Yahoo!

re:
> We switch over some network equipment on the ldm box tornado.  Come to find
> out it was a bad port on the switch that it was plugged into...now get
> this...the error counters on the switch, although there were errors, was not
> registering the errors...we looked closer and the entire switch worth of
> ports was having errors.  The graphs look MUCH better now.

Excellent!

re:
> So now, I just need to know the final places for me to feed off of.  Do I
> need to move the conduit back to idd.unidata or leave it on idd.cise-nsf?

Please feed all NOAAPort-derived streams from pavan.srcc.lsu.edu:

HDS
IDS|DDPLUS
NEXRAD3
NGRID
NIMAGE

A quick check of the real-time stats being reported by pavan shows that it is
also receiving the following feeds:

FNEXRAD
FSL2
UNIWISC

Please get them from pavan also.

You can leave the requests for the remaining feeds you are ingesting pointing
at either idd.cise-nsf.gov or idd.unidata.ucar.edu:

CONDUIT
FNMOC
GEM
NEXRAD2

Our first preference is that you ingest these from idd.cise-nsf.gov.

You must keep requesting the LIGHTNING feed directly from
striker2.atmos.albany.edu
as it is a point-to-point only feed.

> Thanks, for all the help!!

No worries.  We're glad to hear that you have found and fixed the problem!

Ticket ID: BKI-822215
Department: Support IDD