[Datastream #IZJ-689237]: Additional Datafeeds

Hi Jeff,

You must have sent in this follow-up email while I was composing the
last reply I sent you...

re:
> Well, it's not a complete success.  I'm not sure that this is a problem that I
> can fix though. Dr. Zehnder got back to me.  He said that most everything is
> OK, but when trying to display Absolute Vorticity for models, it throws an
> error " GEMPAK: [DG -12]  Operand WND in PVOR must be a scalar."  I tried
> several different models and they all throw the same error.

OK.

> This is probably a Gempak support problem, eh?

Yes.  If you don't mind, please send this inquiry to address@hidden
** making sure to NOT include the inquiry tracking ID in the new message **.

Ticket ID: IZJ-689237
Department: Support IDD