[IDD #WFA-619667]: Request for CONDUIT feed

Hi Randy,

re:
> Ok, I think it's working now. We are making the connections.

Excellent.

> Notifyme gives me data again. I modified ldmd.conf and the pqact file
> then stop/started ldm to try and file all the data to the conduit.test
> file but nothing was being filed.

OK, I will take a look.

> I stopped/started ldm commenting this out and only leaving the filing of
> the GEFS data for the weekend.

Very good; this is what I see.

> I did not have a chance to watch the notifyme long enough to see if the
> "delta times" are growing again with time. I am told that there is no
> proxy running to slow the process down.

I will check this out now...  Things look _much_ better than on Wednesday!

I ran simultaneous 'notifyme -vl- -f CONDUIT -o 1 -h idd.cise-nsf.gov' from
noaapxcd and my workstation here at the UPC.  My 'notifyme' kept up with
the stream of information packets better than yours, but I think that
your connection should now be usable for the subset of CONDUIT you initially
want to get (GEFS and SREF).  We will, of course, know more after a weekend
of ingesting and FILEing GEFS data on noaapxcd.

Ticket ID: WFA-619667
Department: Support IDD