[Datastream #IZJ-689237]: Additional Datafeeds

Hi Jeff,

re: 5.11.4
> Well, it's been running for an hour or two and I've got a couple of
> segfaulting decoders - dcacft and dcmsfc.

We are not seeing this happen here at the UPC, and we are running the full
suite of GEMPAK decoders on both 32-bit and 64-bit Fedora 9 systems.  All
code was built using gcc and gfortran on both systems.

> I tried stopping the ldm and
> copying over the 5.10.4 versions.  The dcmsfc decoder continued to segfault,
> so I switched it back to the new one.  It appears to segfault when it's trying
> to start.  I'm thinking about commenting it out of the pqact file for now.

This is very strange indeed.  It also might be indicating that there is some
other problem on your machine.  I seem to recall that you had segfaulting
decoders in the past, and a system reboot saw them go away.  Or, I am imagining
this?

> Jeff

Ticket ID: IZJ-689237
Department: Support IDD