[IDD #FBZ-603114]: LDM request

> Hi Jeff,
> Here is the ip address for ftp-mirror.nohrsc.nws.gov if the name does not
> resolve... 192.46.108.145
>
> Carrie

Hi Carrie,

Unaware of your current need for the data, I am making available to you and
your LDM machine access to our IDD node:

idd.unidata.ucar.edu

If you do not have current data needs it would be best to wait for a response
from Pete at Wisconsin, if you do desire data currently, please
feed from our node, we have an allow in place for you to request the IDS|DDPLUS
feed.

Cheers,

Jeff
Jeff Weber