Re: NEXRAD2

Miller, Brian S wrote:

Pete-

Hate to bug you about this on a Friday, but I stopped getting NEXRAD2 data some time yesterday, but the rest of my data is coming in just fine.

Take a look on your end and fire back an email if you find anything interesting.

Thanks.

Brian

Nexraditr.iihr.uiowa.edu

Brian,

I let this go on Friday and didn't think about it again til just now. Looks like my feed from purdue is down. Their machines are responding to ldmpings, but I'm getting no data from them. I just failed over to idd.unidata.ucar.edu for NEXRAD2 and it looks like data is flowing again. I'll try to see what is going on with Purdue.

Thanks for pointing this out to me.

Pete

--
Pete Pokrandt - Systems Programmer
UW-Madison Dept of Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences