[IDD #NAN-105574]: regex for the models I want and don't want

> BTW, can you point me to a tutorial on using the /xxx extensions in
> the regex's?
> -Neil
> --
> Neil R. Smith, Comp. Sys. Mngr. address@hidden
> Atmospheric Sciences, Texas A&M Univ. 979/845-6272

Hi Neil,

I would try one of the following:

http://www.regular-expressions.info/tutorial.html

http://gnosis.cx/publish/programming/regular_expressions.html

...and please, if you are having problems, and know what you want, let us know
and we are happy to help you create an appropriate regex :)

Cheers,

Jeff
Jeff Weber
Unidata User Support