[IDD #BZQ-331906]: [Fwd: [ldm-users] Qualification for IDD]

Hi Pete,

re:
> Any problem with me offering an ldm feed to this fellow?  Obviously not
> NLDN ,but DDPLUS, NEXRAD, etc?

Sites participating in the IDD are free to feed all ** NON RESTRICTED **
datastreams
(i.e., any feed except NLDN, WSI, PCWS, GEM, and NOGAPS) free-of-charge to
sites of their
choosing. Institutions acting as a relay for non-traditional Unidata sites can
impose a
quid pro quo arrangement with the sites they feed, but this is unusual.

Please be aware that support for the LDM feed to Josh will be your
responsibility.

> Just want to make sure before contacting him back.

Our experience is that Unidata universities are very generous to the weather
hobbyist community... nice!