RE: Requesting LDM access for FNMOC feed.

Samuel,

On Fri, 13 Jun 2008, Zehel, Samuel wrote:

It looks like we found a better solution where we use 158.83.1.174 to feed 171. Thanks for the response though.

Good... I was going to suggest that depending on what you were trying to do.

P.S. I was wondering if we we are getting the full CONDUIT feed from ldm.meteo.psu.edu. It seems as if we're not getting as much volume as we should.

Your CONDUIT feed does look a bit low in volume... and it looks like your reception latencies are very high:

  www.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/rtstats/iddstats_nc?CONDUIT+shu.cup.edu

which is causing "clipping" of the data at 3600 seconds latency. Your volumes look okay during the low latency times but appear to be truncated during the high latency times (that depends on what data you are requesting... are you requesting the whole feed?):

  www.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/rtstats/iddstats_vol_nc?CONDUIT+shu.cup.edu

It also looks like things took a turn for the worse from 6/11 to 6/12... did anything change that you are aware of in the last couple of days? Either way, it would appear that something is slowing down your data reception... either a networking issue or some slowness on the part of your server.

                               Art