[IDD #BOD-498311]: upstream data feeds

Hi Ken,

atm and idd are the same machine (a cluster, but still the same).

It is odd that you could not get data from idd.cise-nsf.gov

We will need to shut off feeds to "atm" so please, at your earliest
convenience, change the request back to idd.cise-nsf.gov

Let us know if you still encounter problems feeding from idd.cise-nsf.gov and
we will address that, but I am hopeful all with proceed smoothly.

Cheers,

Jeff Weber

> Hello,
>
> Logging is still not working but we were able to get the CONDUIT,
> NEXRAD2, IDS|DDPLUS , NNEXRAD data-feeds by changing the host from
> idd.cise-nsf.gov to atm.cise-nsf.gov.  We did not see any entries on the
> rstats web page for the idd site.  Please let us know if we should not
> be using the atm site.
>
> Thanks,
> Ken

Jeff Weber