[IDD #YVW-746408]: RUC A252 outage

Hi David,

re:
> We are unable to connect to atm.geo.nsf.gov via ldm.  Do you have any
> information on this outage?

Quite some time ago via the ldm-users email list we advised users feeding
off of atm.geo.nsf.gov to switch their ~ldm/etc/ldmd.conf 'request' entries
to use idd.cise-nsf.gov instead of atm.geo.nsf.gov.  The machine(s) is(are)
the same, but the names changed.  Please update your request line(s) to
reflect the name change.

Evidently something at NSF/ATM changed causing the name atm.geo.nsf.gov
to stop working.  I just did an 'ldmping idd.cise-nsf.gov' and it is
responding normally, so the machine is up and you should be able
to feed from it after you make the appropriate change to your ldmd.conf
request line(s).

Ticket ID: YVW-746408
Department: Support IDD