[IDD #IFM-792517]: moving LDM to a new host server

Hi Svetlin,

re:
> Yes there is another issue, all the files I have here are of size 0 and I
> dont have any new files in the nmc2 since October 30. I am sure that is
> something on our machine. I did restart LDM an hour ago, I dont know if this
> will fix the problem.

OK.  Please keep us informed.  The fact that your output files are all of size
0 coupled with your LDM's receipt of between 200-600 MB/hour every six hours
indicates a problem with either your ~ldm/etc/pqact.conf pattern-actions or
something amiss with the file system to which the output files are written.

Ticket ID: IFM-792517
Department: Support IDD