Re: LDM possibility for Basque Universities

Hi Eugene,

Of course I remember you!

It appears that this request is coming from a university (University of
the Basque Country) so I see no reason why they could not participate in
our IDD.

They would need to install the LDM, I will find an appropriate feed site
(most likey our machine at NSF) and they can begin ingesting the GFS.

I suspect that via the LDM they could handle the entire GFS model, and we
can help with regular expressions, etc to limit there ingest of the HDS
feed to only the GFS (half degree-global I suspect, but whatever they
want)

Cheers and bueno suerte,

Jeff