[TIGGE #BGR-338705]: A problem when perform LDM tests

Hi YangXin,

re:
> I'm going to ingest babj data into my LDM Server the next day (Jul 10), would
> you setup
> your LDM Server yakov.unidata.ucar.edu to receive it?

Done.  Here is the request line I added to yakov's ~ldm/etc/ldmd.conf file a
couple of
minutes ago:

# TIGGE testing from CMA
REQUEST ANY ".*" yangxin.cma.gov.cn

I will likely split this request into mutually-exclusive subsets after the data
starts to flow.

> If yes, please inform us what the network performance will be after the tests.

OK.

> If the result for this test is good, then we may consider to swith port 8080
> back to
> port 388.

Very good.

> As Manuel said, we need to tell ECMWF the time for the switch.

OK.

> Thanks.

No worries.  I should start getting data as soon as you start inserting it into
your machine's LDM queue.

Ticket ID: BGR-338705
Department: Support IDD TIGGE