[#RFZ-122547]: Re: Re: More data to send from CMA

Manuel,

> Therefore, I propose to leave the historical data
> for now and concentrate in setting up a reliable daily exchange.

That would make diagnosis of data-flow problems much easier.  As it
stands now, the sending of old CMA data from ECMWF to NCAR makes
interpretation of the time-series plots of data-volume from the
"rtstats" program very difficult.

Ticket ID: RFZ-122547
Department: Support IDD TIGGE