[TIGGE #GAX-848665]: ncep TIGGE pqact.conf on motherlode

Doug,

I started up a pqact process on motherlode this morning to match your specific
CONDUIT file entries on ultrazone in pqactkwbcbin.conf.

I will set up scouring of old days accordingly this afternoon.

The data tree is rooted on motherlode from:
/data/ldm/pub/native/tigge/

Since motherlode is not housed up at the mesa, it should not be affected by
the mesa lab's power shutdowns. The idd.unidata.ucar.edu cluster keeps about
3 hours of data in the queue for your recovery when you come back up-
we don't have any other backfilling service.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support