[IDD #NVW-259343]: Official feed name for NEXRAD2?

Hi Pete,

re:
> What is the 'official' name for the NEXRAD2 feed now?

NEXRAD2

Also, the 'official' name for the Unidata-Wisconsin datafeed is:

UNIWISC

In both cases, a number of names are supported, but current versions
of LDM utilities (e.g., notifyme) will identify the streams by their
'official' names.

> I'm porting all of my allow statements over from f5, whirlwind,
> mapmaker and profhorn over to my new idd relay, and the allows
> that I all have for that feed are for CRAFT. I was looking
> through the ldm source and came across NEXRD2 in the ldm.h
> file, but all the stuff on the real time stats pages shows
> NEXRAD2.

Correct.  The list of supported names for all feedtypes is shown in:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/ldm/ldm-current/basics/feedtypes/

> Which of these is the 'official' name that I technically should
> be using in ldmd.conf for allow statements?

Any name that is supported will do, but we recommend using the one
listed in the first column of the table in the page whose URL is
listed above.

> Thanks,

No worries.

Ticket ID: NVW-259343