[TIGGE #VYH-602225]: ldm port

Doug,

> Our server is behind a firewall, and we might be able to
> circumvent this be listening on a higher port.  ECMWF
> would also need to request the data through this higher port.

A better solution would be to configure the firewall to
allow port 388 traffic for the following reasons: 1) if the
firewall won't allow 388 traffic, then it probably won't
allow higher-port traffic; 2) a non-standard LDM configuration
is harder to maintain; and 3) a non-standard LDM configuration
is harder to work with from the outside.

We can work with your network administrators to convince them
that opening-up port 388 will not lessen security.

Ticket ID: VYH-602225
Department: Support IDD TIGGE