[TIGGE #MFC-218184]: Fwd: [Fwd: [Fwd: Re: TIGGE]]

Doug,

> ECMWF is having trouble receiving a complete set of NCEP TIGGE fields
> via
> the CONDUIT feed.  Do you have any suggestions on potential solutions to
> the problem?
>
> Regards,
> Doug
>
> Begin forwarded message:
>
> > From: Baudouin Raoult <address@hidden>
> > Date: November 6, 2006 8:58:18 AM MST
> > To: address@hidden
> > Cc: Manuel Fuentes <address@hidden>
> > Subject: [Fwd: [Fwd: Re: TIGGE]]
> >
> > Doug,
> >
> > I am more concerned about
> > using conduit and not being able to get a complete set. I am
> > monitoring
> > the fields from ncep and we have missing fields every day (I will
> > compile a list of missing fields when I come back from Korea). So we
> > really need to make sure that we have a complete archive.
> >
> > Baudouin

I'ts difficult to say something meaningful without knowing more
about the problem.  Why do you say that you're missing products?
Is the product-queue sized correctly?  What are the statistics
on the age of the oldest product in the queue?

I do have a beta release of the LDM that is less likely to miss
data-products under certain circumstances.  Would you be interested
in trying it?

Ticket ID: MFC-218184
Department: Support IDD TIGGE