[IDD #QRG-550150]: iperf tests again

Art,

Well I've found fair output from a few of the cluster nodes to;

  npad.ucar.edu    700-720Mbps
  www.frgp.net     494-520Mbps
  kirana.psc.edu   109-164Mpbs

however, the iperf stats are dramatically worse from the cluster
nodes than various Unidata desktop systems.  Suddenly a light clicks
on and I'm wondering if we're over-running the performance of a
smallish 24-port Netgear gigabit switch in our computer room.
I'm going to swing the cluster nodes over to direct connect with
the Cisco 6513 ports.  I'll keep in touch with the results.

mike

Ticket ID: QRG-550150
Department: Support IDD