[IDD #OAI-244690]: UNC Charlotte LDM IP address change

Hi Mike,

re:
> The IP address of the LDM ingest server at UNC Charlotte changed due to
> a relocation of the server. Can you send our upstream IDD feeds this
> new IP?

It is better if the administrator of the LDM in question sends the request
to his/her upstream feeders.  You can get the email address of the LDM/IDD
contact for your upstream sites through:

Unidata HomePage
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu
  Tools - IDD
  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/idd/
    IDD current operational status
    http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/idd/iddgeneral.html
      IDD site contact list
      http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/idd/sitelist.html

In looking through the feeds that the UNCC machine has been receiving:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/idd/rtstats/siteindex.php?ldm.uncc.edu

I see that the following sites need to be contacted:

Unidata    (we operate atm.geo.nsf.gov which is better know as idd.cise-nsf.gov)
Penn State (ldm.meteo.psu.edu)
??         (whoever is feeding you FSL5, presumably NOAA/ESRL/GSD formerly
NOAA/FSL)

The contact for Penn State is:

"Art Person"  <address@hidden>

The contacts listed for NOAA/ESRL/GSD are:

"Patrick Hildreth" <address@hidden>
"Chris MacDermaid" <address@hidden>

Please change your ldmd.conf feed requests for atm.geo.nsf.gov to
idd.cise-nsf.gov.
This machine is configured to feed the UNCC machine

> The hostname of the server is the same. Below is the new IP and
> the hostname.

> IP: 152.15.27.17
> hostname:  briandukepc.uncc.edu

We are not receiving IDD statistics from 'briandukepc.uncc.edu'.  We are
receiving
statistics from 'ldm.uncc.edu'.  If you are reporting statistics as
'ldm.uncc.edu'
instead of by the machine's real name, we would appreciate you changing to use
the real name as this will help show the IDD topology (check the $hostname
variable
in ~ldm/etc/ldmadmin-pl.conf).  Thanks in advance!

Ticket ID: OAI-244690
Department: Support IDD