[IDD #XOG-955487]: 20060530: Uba machine

Hi Claudia,

re:
> Hi, yesterday morning we had a little problem with the power supply of Uba
> machine. Since that, we had not received any data.

For some reason the script that should start the LDM at boot time did not
work.  I will look into why this is failing in the next day or so.  In
the meantime I started the LDM by hand:

<as 'ldm'>
cd ~ldm
ldmadmin clean
ldmadmin delqueue
ldmadmin mkqueue -f
ldmadmin start

> On saturday we will upgrade the Fedora.

Very good.  Thanks for keeping me informed.

Ticket ID: XOG-955487
Department: Support IDD