[IDD #DDW-625612]: iperf server at Unidata?

Art,

> The were, but we only need to keep the following two of those five now for
> additional testing:
>
> 128.118.41.83
> 128.118.52.83

No problem.

> Would "Jumbo frames" be 9k frames, or 4470 byte frames?  Is there a
> reference on this?

Most commonly, jumbo frames is mtu=9000, however as you point out, it
could be almost anything.  In our case it is mtu=9000.

 http://www.abilene.iu.edu/JumboMTU.html
 http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~joe/jumbo-clean-gear.html

are two good references among many I've used.

mike

Ticket ID: DDW-625612
Department: Support IDD