[Support #RWW-486743]: idd.geo.nsf.gov?

After receiving a phone call from Gerry,  I took a look at bigbird.  The most
notable thing I found was that /var/log/lastlog was huge - bigger than the file
system can support, I believe.

The root rpc.ldmd processes are somehow receiving a SIGTERM and shutting down.

I believe I'll have to pass this back to Steve.

Anne

Ticket ID: RWW-486743
Department: Support IDD