20060421: atm connectivity

Hi Scott,

We sent a message out to ldm-users end of last week, atm crashed hard!

Have you subscribed to ldm-users? If not, you can do so here:

It also mentioned a failover scheme.

We are currently working on the problem, perhaps as soon as today, maybe
early next week.

Please failover to idd.unidata.ucar.edu during the outage.

We will announce the availability of idd.geo.nsf.gov (the new name for
atm.geo.nsf.gov) via ldm-users once it is back up, and then cull the feeds
from idd.unidata.ucar.edu

Let us know if you encounter any issues.

Cheers,

Jeff