[IDD #DDH-304651]: latentcy problems between idd.unidata.ucar.edu and freshair.atmos.washington.edu

Hi Harry,

re:
> If you have the time and the machines, it would be interesting to try the
> different congestion schemes available in the newer kernel.  One of them may
> be
> better.

We have two machines identical to the three acting as the cluster data
servers, so we will be able to experiment.  This will need to be included
in our revisiting use of Solaris 10 and FreeBSD 5.3.

Ticket ID: DDH-304651
Department: Support IDD