20050912:FNMOC NOGAPS Feed Request -> UNC Chapel Hill

Hi Phil,

Brian would like to ingest NOGAPS/COAMPS output on his machine:

eta.marine.unc.edu

"We are very interested in the FNMOC and NGRID (when available) feed
types for an existing coastal ocean modeling program that is currently
focusing on storm-surge predictions with all available and operational
meteorological products."

Can you please place an allow for his machine to ingest NOGAPS.

Not sure if he wants COAMPS as well, Brian....?

I hope you can grant this request.

Please cc me on future discussions re this feed.

Cheers and thank you all in advance,

Jeff