20050802: GEM Feed Request

Bonjour Marc,

I have a feed request for the GEM feed from the good people at:

California University of Pennsylvania

Their machine name is:
shu.cup.edu

and IP#
158.83.74.22

Contact info:

Chad Kauffman
<address@hidden>

and

Contact info for site admin:
Swarndeep S. Gill
724-938-1677
address@hidden

Chad,

If Marc approves this request I believe you will be pointing your feed
request to:

ldm.meteo.ec.gc.ca

-Marc, please correct me if wrong here...

Thanks everyone, and please keep me in the loop re this feed request.

Cheers,

Jeff