Re: 20050616:I2 feed U of Wash -> UAF/GI

They are all set up, but should feed from:

freshair.atmos.washington.edu

since sunny does not have CONDUIT. Eventually we will move everyone to freshair from sunny.

Jeff Weber wrote:
Hi Harry,

UAF/GI is experiencing some latency issues feeding from SJSU (they are not
on I2)

Would it be possible to place an:

ALLOW  IDS|DDPLUS|CONDUIT

for:

daved.ims.uaf.edu

If so, would they be feeding from:

sunny89.atmos.washington.edu   ?

Hope this is OK with you, and please cc me on any future correspondence re
this feed.

Cheers,

Jeff

From address@hidden Fri Jun 17 13:36:36 2005

Jeff and Harry,

Thanks.  Realignment completed.   Data via UofWash.

Well take a look at latentcies next week.

Rob