Re: 20050609:UAF LDM host change

I now have all three in our allow list, and have removed yukon and yukon's IP address:

allow   NOGAPS  daved.ims.uaf.edu
allow   NOGAPS  137.229.40.226
allow   NOGAPS  137.229.17.79

-Phil

--
 Phil Sharfstein
 GODAE Project Manager

Rob Cermak wrote:
Phil,

Actually, it needs to go to:

137.229.40.226 (which will change, but the name will not)

Name: daved.ims.uaf.edu
Address: 137.229.40.226

Unsure if the new address will be static.  We will try to
request a static, if possible when our subnet rolls.

Trying to get daved.ims.uaf.edu to take the brunt of all the
data and we pass off to SQUAREPEG.NET.IMAGES.alaska.edu.

Rob