20050510:IDD Feed to U of Naples Parthenope

Hi Angelo,

Apologies for the tardy response, we attempt to get to these requests
within a week...if not sooner!

I am currently on travel, and did not make others aware of your feed
request.

Yes! It is possible, please look at:

http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/content/software/ldm/ldm-current/basics/feedtypes/index.html

To see what data you desire.

You may want to look at:

http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/content/data/index.html

..for more detail.

I will also need your full qualified domain name and IP# of the machine
you will be running the LDM on...is your LDM installed and running?

Cheers,

Jeff