20050331:IDD change UAF -> CMC

Hi Rorik and Rob,

Yes, CMC and GEM are the same, and are point to point.

There is not an issue to pass the GEM data along within your instition,
but if we want to change the ingest host we would need to request that
change with the CMC, and that can take days to weeks. So if we want to
change ingest that is fine, but we should keep it going on yukon until we
get the confirmation from CMC that david is now allowed...

Thoughts...?

Jeff