20050316: amendment to my e-mail from yesterday (fwd)

Hi Kevin,

atm is going to be serving I2 traffic ONLY...I do not think:

Name:    CPE-65-30-109-194.kc.rr.com
Address:  65.30.109.194

..would be routed over I2..so atm is out of the picture.

We do have an allow for you on:

idd.unidata.ucar.edu

Please point your requests to this machine...

Also, since you are feeding from a top tier site, it is important that you
report statistics...

Please include the line:

exec    "rtstats -h rtstats.unidata.ucar.edu"

in your exec section of your ldmd.conf

..and be aware that if you are running a Linux system your hostname will
need to be defined..other than (localhost|localdomain).

We need to have stats from all sites getting data from our top level
nodes, and they need to have a name associated with them ;)

Cheers,

Jeff