Temporary IDD feed

Hi,

This Friday, 3/18/05 RAL (formerly RAP) will begin powering down
equipment in their computer room  to install a new UPS. The outage
will last until the next day, sometime in the afternoon when things
will be powered back up again. As I understand it, the AWIPS/NOAAport
SBN equipment will also be powered off (Saturday morning actually).

Since this will terminate the local live IDD data, I'm looking for
an outside host who can feed data temporarily to an off-site machine
to reduce the real-time data loss. I am mainly interested in the
WMO feed, if that matters.

Thanks for any help,

-jim

--