20050215:HRS - eta

Hi Wen,

As of Feb 8th the name of the eta model has changed.

It is now the NAM.

So replace */mETA with */mNAM

Also the AVN has been replaced with GFS..

Messages were sent to many of our e-mail lists regarding this change.

To subscribe to these lists, please visit:

ldm-users would probably be the first and best bet for these type of
messages.

Cheers,

Jeff