20041104:Northland College Upstream Feed Site

Hello,

Welcome aboard!

Have you successfully installed the LDM?

If not please see:

http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/content/software/ldm/ldm-6.1.0/basics/index.html#installation

What data do you desire to ingest?

Please see:

http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/content/software/ldm/ldm-6.0.14/basics/feedtypes/index.html

Once we know what you want, and the LDM is up and running, we will
designate a feed host for you..

Please let us know if we can facilitate any of these actions.

Cheers,

Jeff