20041101:rtstats latencies in the future

Hi Patrick,

If we could only make money forecasting radar into the future :)

I'm sure you have checked this, but it appears as if the clock on unidata
is a little fast ;)

ntpd via cron every 5 minutes...

Tomorrow is the last day of workshops..and the election, so I hope to have
some more free time post manana...sorry for my spotty responses the past
weeks..it's been busy :)

Cheers,

Jeff