20041007: Upstream datafeed source request

HI Gary,

From log on thelma..

<snip>

Oct 07 20:50:01 thelma.ucar.edu laraine[5699]: ldmprog_4: ldmping from
laraine.unidata.ucar.edu
Oct 07 20:51:15 thelma.ucar.edu rpc.ldmd[28483]: gethostbyaddr: failed for
138.86.122.12

<snip>

DNS is not properly returning a hostname for:

138.86.122.12

which we are looking for:

tornado.unco.edu

so....perhaps your IT dep't could correct this...if not we "can" feed to
an IP, but that can prove problematic if anything changes..

Thoughts,

Jeff