Re: 20040927:IDD Feed Request

Hi Yoshihiro,

Yes, I apologize for the delay. I talked with waldenio in Brazil and
thought you were getting the data from CPTEC and UFRJ..Checked the logs
and it appears as if you are not...sorry.

Why did you stop that feed?..was it problematic?

It appears as if we have a very good connection to you from one of our
hosts in Virginia.

Please point your requests to:

atm.geo.nsf.gov

I have "allows" for:

 HDS
 IDS
 UNIWISC

I need to contact FNMOC for the other feed as it is point to point only.
I will do so tomorrow..please let me know if you have any difficulties..or
better yet, let me know when the data is flowing nicely :)

Cheers,

Jeff