Re: 20040922:NOGAPS feed to ERAU

Chris,
I have added wxdev3.db.erau.edu our LDM allow list. A request entry something like this will get you the NOGAPS fields:

request NOGAPS  "^US058GMET-GR1mdl.0058_0240.*" usgodae3.fnmoc.navy.mil

For complete details on NOGAPS file naming conventions, see:

http://www.usgodae.org/docs/layout/mdllayout.pns.html

Also note that LDM-5.0.10 or later is required to retrieve the NOGAPS data type.

-Phil

--
 Phil Sharfstein
 GODAE Project Manager

Jeff Weber wrote:
Hi Phil,

How are things at FNMOC? Hope all is well.

We have a request for the NOGAPS feed from the good people at Embry-Riddle
Aeronautical University.

I hope you can accomodate their request:

Point of contact:

Chris Herbster
<address@hidden>

Machine name:

wxdev3.db.erau.edu

Chris,

The request, if ok'd by Phil

Should go to:

usgodae3.fnmoc.navy.mil

Please cc me on future messages re this feed..

Cheers,

Jeff