RUTGERS INTERMITTENT

We have intermittent Internet connectivity here at Rutgers. This has been going since 2AM. The last message I saw said it may go on like this all day.

Please failover to your alternate site if the connection gets too flaky.

Thanks!

Tom Grzelak
Senior Systems Administrator
Center for Environmental Prediction, Environmental Sciences Department

732-932-4923 (V)
732-932-8644 (F)
address@hidden

Room 249E, Environmental and Natural Resource Sciences Building
Cook College, Rutgers University, New Brunswick, New Jersey 08901-8551