20040922: FNEXRAD

Tom,

Thelma is receiving FNEXRAD:
http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/rtstats/iddstats_vol_nc?FNEXRAD+thelma.ucar.edu

and web.envsci.rutgers.edu is receiving it:
http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/rtstats/iddstats_vol_nc?FNEXRAD+web.envsci.rutgers.edu

You do show a hiccup around 15-16Z  aside from last nights troubles you
mentioned
on the email list.

You can run:
notifyme -v -l - -o 3600 -f FNEXRAD
on your own machine to see the data products in your queue for the past hour.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support