Re: ldm hostname change

Rorik,

I've changed the allow for the new address on both peridot.atmos.ucla.edu
and sundog.atmos.ucla.edu . You can feed from either machine. Let me know
if you have any problems receiving data.

James

James Murakami
Staff Meteorologist/Student Affairs
Department of Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences
University of California, Los Angeles
405 Hilgard Ave.
Los Angeles, CA  90095-1565

   e-mail:  address@hidden