Re: 20040730:CONDUIT allow

Hi all,

If I've done it right, then you should have access to two machines. (However, I don't know if the campus firewall was opened for both; please let me know what you discover. (Ernst, this is port 388/tcp for each machine.)

Here are the machines on our end:

wxdata.db.erau.edu has address 155.31.114.31

wxdev3.db.erau.edu has address 155.31.114.25

I have this in each ldmd.conf file (tab separated):

# Tom Mote address@hidden 706.542.2906
allow   CONDUIT cacimbo.ggy.uga.edu

Tom, we are expecting some new hard disks to arrive next week and will probably see some down time on each machine, one at a time. Please try to connect to each as a test now. (I assume this will use the Internet2 path.)

This is a milestone of sorts for us here at ERAU as this will be our first IDD feed to a machine off campus! We've hit the big time now, baby! (-:

Thanks,

Chris H.

--

Dr. Christopher G. Herbster
Associate Professor

386.226.6444 Office
386.226.6446 Weather Center
http://wx.erau.edu/

Thomas L. Mote wrote:

Please also let me know what machine to point to. Thanks much. Tom

Jeff Weber wrote:

Hi Chris,

Tom Mote (UGA) would like a subset of the CONDUIT ETA model output you are
getting.

Could you be so kind as to place an:

allow CONDUIT

for the machine:

cacimbo.ggy.uga.edu

It would be greatly appreciated..

Cheers,

ps: Looks as if the Atlantic is beginning to bubble up a bit, may need to
start battenning down the hatches :)

Jeff