20040629: Level II data feed Ohio State

Hello Yong,

Yes we do maintain the topology for Level II radar distribution.

The data is ditributed via the IDD/LDM:

http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/content/software/ldm/ldm-6.0.14/index.html

We suggest installing the LDM software (6.0.14) first, and once that is
installed we will assign a feed host.

I am cc'ing Andy Monaghan, the admin for the the "main" LDM ingest at Ohio
State, to see if they are also desirous of the level II feed. It is
optimal to bring it onto campus only once :)

To see a sample of volume for level II please see:

http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/rtstats/iddstats_vol_nc?CRAFT+thelma.ucar.edu

Looks like about 600MB -> 1GB/hour..today/yesterday.

--

Andy,

Any desire for level II?

--

Yong,

Do you desire the entire feed, or just selected sites...?

Cheers,

Jeff